Tuesday 20 September 2016

Hey guys I've now made it even easier for you to get hold of my used worn kit. I've added a paypal donate button on the right of the top of the page so buying from me direct couldn't be simpler. Just click on the button and add the amount you're paying and sign into your paypal account. If you'd just like to make a donation then I'd very much appreciate it, thanks in advance and keep your messages coming! I've got a big selection of used socks, pants, football and rugby kit plus photos, video clips and fresh used condoms. I'm a coach at a RFC so I have access to all sorts of kit left behind by straight blokes after a match or training, all genuine match worn. You can buy via ebay duffsmith73. ebay don't allow the sale of used pants so I sell all of the pants I get here so if straight blokes used pants are your thing you're in the right place!

No comments:

Post a Comment